1. The candidate must be between the age of 25 and 45 i.e. he/she must not be less that the age of 25 on the date of the start of the course and must not have completed 45 years a day before the start of the course.
2. The candidate must fill in the online application by visiting the website: https://www.itecgoi.in/index.php. (Please make sure you enter your name as given in the passport).
3. After filling online application, the applicant would need to take a print of the application, sign it, affix a recent photograph and send it to this Embassy along with photocopies of his/her testimonials.
Please note that the applicant must send the original Medical Fitness Certificate from any MBBS or recognised Government Hospital. The certificate must bear the full name of the doctor, his/her registration along with contact telephone and e-mail ID.
4. The applicants are required to send their application through the Ministry of Planning, Government of the Republic of Iraq. Contact person in the Ministry of Planning is: Mrs. Neeran Hasan Jodi, Technical Cooperation Division, Ministry of Planning, Baghdad, Tel:07901676584, E-mail:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. However, in some cases, direct applications can be accepted by the Embassy.
5. There is no limit on number of applications for one single course, but the decision of the authorities in granting admission will be final. The Embassy has no role in admission in procedure.
6. The applicant should have sufficient understanding of the English language and each application will have to appear for a Basic English Linguae Test and a short interview.
7. Once the admission is approved by the authorities in India, the applicant will be informed immediately with the request to contact the Embassy to complete remaining formalities for attending the course viz. as Basic English Language Test, Interview, collection of Visa and air-ticket.
8. The Government of India will provide return economy class fare plus accommodation on sharing basis. However, applicant must carry some money to meet some expenses immediately on their arrival in India.
9. Please note that courses mentioned in the brochure are for the year from April 2016 - March 2017 and each course becomes available for on-line application 8 to 12 weeks before its start.
10. For any further information regarding ITEC Courses, the following person can be contacted via telephone & mail:
Mr. Yousif Ibraheem, Marketing Assistant